Time to dust off that grill and fire up the flames, the summer grilling season has officially begun! This year, instead of drooling over the scent of your neighbors’ mouth-watering cookouts, prepare your own with our craveable pairings, because there’s nothing better than a tasty meal shared with friends and family. Take a peek at these modern cookout combos and share your own in the comments section below!
Perfect for a classic summer cookout, with a flavorful twist:
- Start with a main course of Turkey Burgers with Blueberry Ketchup
- Serve with a side of boiled or grilled corn on the cob, dressed to your liking
- Round out the meal with a refreshing Blueberry Cucumber Salad
- For your appetizer, dip pita chips, bread or tortilla chips in Tropical Blueberry Salsa
- Enjoy a classic grilled chicken or fried breast topped with a tangy Blueberry Barbeque Sauce
- Try a modern twist on a Couscous Salad, or, serve with a side of seasonal fruits and veggies
A Lighter Take
- Dig into delicious Salmon Burgers with a side of Blueberry-Lemon Raita
- Serve with a helping of crispy snap peas
- Finish off the meal with a fun-to-eat Fruit Kebob with Blueberry Dip
- Fill up on a Blueberry Spinach Salad with Crispy Tofu
- Try something new with this Wild Rice Salad
- Serve with a side of grilled asparagus, seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper
Mix and match any of these fun meal ideas for a cookout that will leave your guests craving more…and don’t forget the drinks! Pair any of these menus with a smoothie, blueberry lemonade or blueberry mojito sure to help you beat the summer heat.