- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine blueberries, wine, ice cream, and ice cubes until smooth.
- Add simple syrup if desired.
- Serve in a chilled wine glass.
About This Recipe
Recipe by Anita Schecter, “Hungry Couple NYC” Blog
Quench your thirst and treat yourself with this quick and fun blueberry cream wine slush. The crisp white wine and rich vanilla ice cream will make you feel spoiled. Enjoy a refreshing blueberry cream wine slush cuddled up next to the fire for a hot and cold mix that can’t be beat.