- 1 cup non dairy milk, unsweetened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and frothy.
- Pour over ice and enojy.
About This Recipe
Recipe by Brewing Happiness
Ready for a mid-week refresh or a Sunday morning sip? This blueberry mint matcha has all the flavors of blueberries, mint, matcha and maple syrup blended to perfection for a super simple drink to set the refresh button. The best part? All you do is throw the ingredients for the blueberry mint matcha latte in a blender and you’re sipping on a caffeinated pick-me-up.