- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup walnuts crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash sweet potatoes thoroughly. Pierce holes in the all over with a fork and wrap each one with foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are soft and tender. Once the sweet potatoes are done, let them set for about 10 minutes to cool.
- Slice cooked sweet potatoes in halve length wise and use a fork to fluff up the potatoes.
- Top each sweet potato with blueberries, walnuts and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey, if desired, and enjoy!
- Nutritional analysis used fresh blueberries and did not include optional honey.