- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup guava paste
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups mixed fruit (such as mandarin orange, diced papaya, diced mango, kiwi slices, grapes)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet; bake until crisp and edges are beginning to brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. In a medium bowl, with a fork, mash the ricotta cheese with the guava paste until well blended; spread 1/4-cup over each tortilla.
- Scatter blueberries, mixed fruit and walnuts on top.
- Cut tostadas in wedges and serve.