- 8 skewers (6-inch)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 peach, pitted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (1-inch chunks)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes (to help prevent charring on the barbecue.)
- Thread blueberries, peach pieces, and pineapple chunks on skewers; brush with oil and honey.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill skewers, turning, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until lightly charred all over. Let cool slightly; remove fruit from skewers.
- Divide frozen yogurt among 4 bowls; top each serving with grilled fruit.
About This Recipe
Craving the taste of summer? You can’t go wrong (any time of year) with Grilled Fruit Kebabs, featuring juicy, sweet-tart blueberries. Simply skewer your blueberries alongside chunks of peaches and pineapple, brush with honey and oil, and grill until charred. The grilled fruit is mouth-watering on its own, but we recommend making it a dessert, served on top of vanilla frozen yogurt. The contrast of warm/chilled and sweet/tart hits just right.