- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons shaved coconut (optional)
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 3 kiwis (1 cup), peeled and sliced in half moons
- In a bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, scallion, mint leaves, lime zest and kosher salt until blended.
- Stir in blueberries, pineapple, mango, kiwi and jalapeno.
- Top with shaved coconut, if desired.
About This Recipe
Your party platter just got a lot more colorful. This summer fruit salad with jalapeno mint and lime is a (lightly) spicy, unexpected take on a classic. Not only is it easy, but it’s healthy, too – an excellent source of vitamin C. Vibrant and juicy, your tropical summer fruit salad with jalapeno mint and lime will be a standout at every shindig.
Amount per serving
Daily Value %*