- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk (or more if you like it less thick)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 2 crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- Beat heavy cream in a bowl with hand mixer until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies into a plastic bag and crush until crumbled. Set aside.
- Place the vanilla ice cream, milk and blueberries into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and has a pourable, yet thick consistency.
- Pour into a tall glass and add a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Garnish with crushed cookies and add a straw.
About This Recipe
Just when you thought something as timeless as a cookies n’ cream milkshake couldn’t get any better, we added a bunch of blueberries and BOOM…instant upgrade. Whether you’re cooling off in the summer or feeding your sweet tooth, this Blueberry Cookies n’ Cream Milkshake is perfect all year round. With just 5 ingredients, you’re sipping this tangy, rich, chocolatey, crunchy, purple-y goodness in no time.
Made in partnership with Foodness Gracious