- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 bottle of lemon-ginger kombucha
- In a large pitcher, mix wine, blueberries and lemon
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours
- Pour over ice and top with two tablespoons of kombucha
For a mocktail version, use white grape juice instead of Pinot Grigio.
About This Recipe
Recipe by An Avocado A Day Nutrition
Fresh and fruity and full of flavor, this blueberry kombucha sangria is quick enough to make for a bunch of guests and tasty enough that you won’t have any leftovers! A dash of kombucha adds a surprising twist on a classic recipe and the best part? Once the blueberry kombucha sangria is all finished, you can savor the sweet fruit at the bottom!