- 1 cup frozen blueberries, slightly thawed
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine 1 cup (5 ounces) blueberries, 1/2 cup juice, 1/2 cup yogurt and 1 teaspoon honey in blender
- Blend until smooth, about 1 minute
- Serve immediately in a tall glass garnished, if desired, with blueberry skewers spiraled with a thin strip of orange peel
Recipe TipOr preferred juice blend.
About This Recipe
When you’re short on time, try this super-easy Blueberry Smoothie. Toss frozen blueberries, your favorite juice and yogurt in the blender and you’ll have a thick, creamy and satisfying Blueberry Smoothie in no time. This is the perfect recipe for starting your day, or to give yourself a boost in the afternoon.