- 2 cups granola
- 5 cups frozen blueberries
- 6 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. In a food processor, pulse one cup of the granola until it is reduced to coarse crumbs.
3. In a 9-inch square baking dish, sprinkle half the granola crumbs over the bottom. Add blueberries and 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Stir to combine.
4. In a medium bowl, combine remaining sugar, butter, and remaining granola (ground and unground). Mix together until coarse crumbs are formed; sprinkle over
5. Bake 40 – 50 minutes until blueberries are bubbling and top is golden brown.
About This Recipe
Try this gluten-free blueberry crumble for a dessert that’s anything but bland and boring. With only 4 simple ingredients, this flavorful combination of blueberries, granola and sugar is great for a dessert or late night snack. Take some gluten-free blueberry crumble in a pan to your next cookout and you’ll be the star of the party!