- 18 (1⁄4-inch thick) french baguette slices
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 12 Tbs. mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbs. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 375F. Brush bread slices with olive oil. Arrange on baking sheet and bake until crisp and toasted, 8-10 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in medium non-stick skillet, heat blueberries, vinegar and sugar just until blueberries are tender and a sauce forms, 4-5 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Top toasts with mascarpone cheese (about 2 teaspoons per toast) and sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Top with blueberry mixture and fresh basil.
About This Recipe
A unique appetizer that takes only a few mins to whip up? Listen here – these balsamic blueberry mascarpone crostinis are just what you need. Only a few minutes in the oven and a few minutes of prep to have an app that will leave your friends and family speechless. We promise there will be no leftover balsamic blueberry mascarpone crostinis (though you may want to make a batch just for yourself)!
Amount per serving
Daily Value %*