- 1⁄2 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup scallions, chopped
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced and toasted
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, basil, salt and pepper until blended.
- Add chicken, blueberries, celery and scallions and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving platter and top with chicken mixture, dividing evenly between lettuce leaves.
- Top with almonds.
About This Recipe
Liven up that lunch bag. You’ll be so happy when you bite into blueberry almond chicken salad lettuce wraps. Crispy, flavorful goodness. But, don’t worry. You’re still eating smart. These blueberry almond chicken salad lettuce wraps are yogurt based, so they’re healthy – and an excellent source of vitamin A. Crunch away!