- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 whole wheat tortilla wraps (7-inch)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Toss chicken with balsamic vinaigrette. Spoon along the center of each tortilla, leaving a small border on both ends.
- Top with blueberries, feta, and basil. Fold up the bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly burrito-style.
About This Recipe
Try this Blueberry Balsamic Chicken Wrap, and snack time might just be your favorite time of the day. Packed with fresh ingredients, this wrap combines tangy balsamic vinaigrette with sweet blueberries, savory feta, and crisp basil. It’s easy to assemble, easy to pack and easier to love.