- 1 bottle (25 oz) rosé wine
- 2 1⁄3 cups frozen blueberries, divided
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaves, divided
- Pour wine into ice cube trays; freeze for 6 to 8 hours until almost frozen solid (wine will not freeze completely because of alcohol content).
- In blender, pulse together wine ice cubes, 2 cups frozen blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and 2 tbsp basil leaves until smooth. Divide among 4 glasses. Garnish with remaining blueberries and basil leaves.
For virgin cocktails, substitute lemon sparkling water for wine.
About This Recipe
If you’re feeling sophisticated – hey, at least in your beverage choices – you must try this Blueberry Basil Frosé! It’s smooth and icy, a delicious treat to savor any time of year. You’ll love the rich, luxurious purple hue almost as much as you love the rich, luxurious taste – fruity with a just hint of basil. Blend up a bunch to share with your bluetiful bunch!