- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. confectioners’ sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cinnamon (or sprinkle confectioners’ sugar on top and leave out the cinnamon)
- 1 1⁄2 cups maple syrup for dipping
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 3⁄4 cup whole buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in buttermilk, egg, melted butter and vanilla, stirring until smooth and blended. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Pour batter into prepared mini muffin cups, filling each cup ¾ full. Top each with 3-4 blueberries.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden. Run sharp knife around edges to loosen. Let stand in pan 5 minutes and then transfer to wire rack.
- Combine confectioners’ sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over tops of pancake bites, if desired. Serve with maple syrup for dipping.
About This Recipe
When you really need breakfast to be on-the-go, grab some blueberry pancake bites. Pro tip: Don’t skimp on fresh blueberries – the more the merrier to make these blueberry pancake bites burst with flavor.
Amount per serving
Daily Value %*