- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup blueberries
- 18-ounce container pearl size mozzarella balls, drained
- 8 – 10 slices Prosciutto di Parma, torn into large pieces
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut cantaloupe into ½ inch slices and arrange on a large platter.
- Add the blueberries, mozzarella balls, and the torn prosciutto to the platter.
- Sprinkle with basil, salt, and pepper.
Recipe TipNutrition analysis is based on eight slices of Prosciutto di Parma.
About This Recipe
Step-up your summer picnic with this Blueberry Cantaloupe Caprese Salad. Packed with fresh seasonal ingredients like blueberries and cantaloupe, this salad is sure to be a hit. It’s easy to assemble with mozzarella and prosciutto and even easier to enjoy!
Made in partnership with California Cantaloupes.