Blueberry Cream Syrup Ingredients
- 1⁄2 cup plus a splash of cream soda, divided
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 3 tablespoons blueberry cream syrup (recipe above)
- 1⁄2 cup chilled strong brewed Chai tea
Blueberry Cream Syrup Instructions
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring blueberries and cream soda to a boil. Reduce to a simmer.
- Stir until the blueberries have burst and the syrup has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool. Strain and discard solids.
- Syrup can be stored in the refrigerator in a sealed container, for up to one week.
- Place the rum, 3 tablespoons blueberry cream syrup and Chai tea in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake well.Strain into two cocktail glasses with ice.
- Top with a splash of cream soda.Garnish with additional blueberries if desired.
About This Recipe
Recipe by JJbegonia
Warm up and relax with a deliciously crafted blueberry Chai cream cocktail. Grab some friends or gather around the table with family and enjoy the spiced flavor of Chai tea mixed with cream soda and bursting with blueberry flavor. Whip up the cream syrup and store for over a week so this blueberry Chai cream cocktail can be enjoyed at a moment’s notice, all season long.