- 1⁄2 cup plain brick-style low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup honey, divided
- 8 graham cracker squares
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of honey until smooth.
- Top each cracker with 1 tbsp of the mixture.
- Sprinkle blueberries over top; drizzle with remaining honey.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to cream cheese mixture if desired.
About This Recipe
Get ready for the dessert shortcut you won’t be able to live without: Blueberry Cheesecake Snack Bites. You’re just 5 minutes away from a yummy treat. Simply whip up your cream cheese and honey, spread on graham crackers and add a boost of blue with juicy, sweet-tart blueberries. Go ahead and drizzle a little honey on top, too – you deserve it. The sweet, creamy goodness of blueberry cheesecake has never been faster or easier to enjoy!