- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 container (8 ounces) nonfat orange or tangerine yogurt
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, from an 8-ounce package
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the honey; transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
- With the back of a spoon, press mixture onto bottom and halfway up sides of plate
- In a food processor, place yogurt, cream cheese, cottage cheese and cornstarch and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs and blend again until well combined.
- Pour about half of the cheese mixture onto the crust and top with ½ cup of the blueberries. Cover with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake until firm, about 35 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a microwaveable dish, microwave the remaining 1 tablespoon honey just until liquefied, about 15 seconds.
- Top the cheesecake with the remaining 1-½ cups blueberries and drizzle with warm honey.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
About This Recipe
You haven’t really lived until you’ve made blueberry cheesecake from scratch. This simple recipe pairs the sweet-tart flavor of fresh blueberries with savory cream cheese for a decadent tasting dessert. One advantage to making your own blueberry cheesecake is that you can create a healthier version than what you get at the store!