- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups blueberries, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup, divided (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- Mint leaves and additional Greek yogurt, suggested garnish
- In a blender, combine almond milk, yogurt, 1 cup blueberries, chia seeds, 3 tablespoons maple syrup and vanilla extract and puree until blended. Refrigerate until mixture thickens, at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine remaining 1 cup blueberries, kiwi, mango and remaining 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- In 4 glasses, layer chia pudding and fruit mixture, ending with fruit mixture.
- Top with additional Greek yogurt and garnish with fresh mint leaves, additional blueberries and orange zest, if desired.
About This Recipe
We don’t judge, but it’s possible Greek yogurt could use a makeover. This tasty, colorful yogurt stack with blueberries and chia will wow you. Even better, it’s healthy: a good source of calcium and an excellent source of fiber and vitamin C. A yogurt stack with blueberries and chia brings the cool and the smooth to any gathering.