- 4 cups fresh or frozen, thawed blueberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 packages (15 ounces each) instant oatmeal with maple and brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a 9-inch pie plate, toss blueberries with sugar.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until dissolved. Add to blueberries and mix to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and instant oatmeal until mixture forms coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until mixture bubbles around the edge and topping is light brown.
About This Recipe
Entertaining can be tough when you’re living a life on-the-go. What’s our best kept secret for easy entertaining? Keep it simple with Blueberry Crumble! Blueberries, sugar, and oatmeal get tossed together and cook up into a flakey, gooey, bubbly bliss. Dessert made this easy isn’t too good to be true – just keep your Blueberry Crumble secret safe!