- 1⁄2 cup blueberries, divided
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- Ice, as needed
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 2 thin lengthwise slices cucumber, each about 3 inches long, for garnish
- Reserve one tablespoon of blueberries for garnish. In a cocktail shaker, add remaining blueberries and thinly sliced cucumbers; muddle to crush and release their juices. Top blueberry mixture with ice, vodka, lemon juice and orange liqueur. Shake until frosty.
- Strain through fine-mesh sieve into 2 chilled martini glasses.
- Thread each lengthwise cucumber slice onto a cocktail skewer to create a wavy pattern. Garnish cocktails with cucumber skewers and reserved tablespoon of blueberries.
About This Recipe
This Blueberry Cucumber Martini takes “refreshing” to a whole new level, full of crisp flavors that feel just-picked and squeezed. Muddled blueberries serve as a sweet-tart base, complemented by tangy lemon and cool cucumber before adding your favorite vodka and orange liqueur. For the ultimate experience, serve in chilled martini glasses and enjoy a delicious shiver with every sip.
Amount per serving
Daily Value %*