- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- Place an 8-10-inch-wide cast iron skillet into the oven and preheat your oven to 425˚F.
- In a high-speed blender, combine flour, milk, and eggs for about one minute.
- Once the oven has preheated, carefully take the pan from the oven and add the butter.
- Swirl the pan to evenly coat the sides and then slowly pour the batter into the cast iron pan.
- Sprinkle the blueberries and rosemary on top of the batter and return the pan to the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the sides have puffed up like a soufflé.
About This Recipe
Get ready for a pancake you’ll flip over (because it doesn’t actually require any flipping!) If you’re new to a Dutch Baby, don’t be intimidated; it’s basically an easy-to-make pancake that’s baked in the oven – and a total dream for lazy weekend mornings. Plus, it can be served as a sweet or savory dish, making it the perfect, versatile treat for you and your brunch bunch. Bon appétit!
Recipe made in partnership with Foodness Gracious