- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup fig jam
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup or liquid sugar
- 1 bottle Prosecco, chilled
- Fresh rosemary
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring blueberries, fig jam and simple syrup to a boil.
- Boil for about 5 minutes, mashing fruit with a fork.
- Remove from stove and strain through a sieve; cool slightly (or to room temperature).
- Combine strained mixture with Prosecco.
- Transfer to champagne flutes and garnish with fresh rosemary sprig.
For a mocktail version, substitute Prosecco with sparkling white grape juice.
About This Recipe
Recipe by Fashion Edible
Prosecco or sparkling grape juice adds a bubbly burst to this blueberry fig sparkler. Filled with fresh blueberry flavor and a dash of fig jam, blueberry fig sparklers will be a hit at your next holiday get together. Make a few batches and share with the whole crew!