- 2 cups fresh or frozen, thawed blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup light cream cheese (from an 8-ounce tub)
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- In the container of a food processor or blender, place blueberries, cream cheese and apricot preserves
- Whirl until smooth
- Serve with sliced fruit or use as a dessert sauce spooned over cut-up fruit, if desired
About This Recipe
Eating healthy can be tough when your schedule is jam-packed. The good news is, we’re here to help. Not only is this Blueberry Fruit Dip easy to make, you can also prepare it before the week’s chaos begins. Keep it on hand in the fridge, then spread over toast, layer between yogurt, or use as a dip for fruit kebabs or your favorite snack. This Blueberry Fruit Dip is a great helper to have on hand!