Grain Bowl Ingredients
- 4 cups arugula
- 1⁄2 cup couscous, cooked
- 8 grape tomatoes, sliced and seasoned with salt
- 3 tablespoons Greek feta cheese
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup beets, steamed and sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon dried chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, for garnish
Creamy Dressing Ingredients
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
Grain Bowl Instructions
- Place arugula into a medium bowl. Top with couscous, tomatoes, cheese, blueberries, beets, and avocado.
- Drizzle dressing on top and garnish with chickpeas and dried oregano. Serve immediately.
Creamy Dressing Instructions
- Whisk all of the ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Add desired amount to grain bowl. Store remaining dressing in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Optional: Add 3 ounces of cooked chicken or shrimp.
About This Recipe
Say goodbye to sad desk lunches and hello to this tangy, flavored-packed Blueberry Grain Bowl. Whether you’re looking for a fresh and filling meal or just want a really beautiful dish that will look good on Instagram, this dish has it all and will keep you coming back for more.
Made in partnership with Brandi Milloy.