- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- Serving suggestion: 1 package (12 ounces) naan (4 naan per package)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, dill, onion, lemon juice, zest, garlic and kosher salt and stir until blended. Divide evenly between four mason jars.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, blueberries and feta cheese, dividing evenly between mason jars. Seal and refrigerate.
- Shake before serving. Serve with naan, if desired.
About This Recipe
Need easy, portable lunch ideas for work or play? We’ve got you. Try this crisp, fresh Greek salad in a jar. It’s got all the savory goodness you crave, with an unexpected pop of sweetness from the blueberries. As a nutrition bonus, the Greek salad in a jar is a good source of vitamin A, too. You’ll be thinking about it allllll morning.