- 1 1⁄2 cups oat flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. baking soda
- Coconut oil spray
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients, except for the blueberries.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spray mini muffin tins with coconut oil spray and add batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
About This Recipe
Recipe in partnership with the Tone It Up Girls
Sweet, snackable and seriously delicious, these blueberry lemon mini muffins will hit the spot any time of day. We’re talking breakfast on-the-go, snacks for the office and late night sweet tooth cravings — blueberry lemon mini muffins are here to keep your stomach happy and your taste buds even happier.