- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 plain rice cakes
- Stir together ricotta and lemon zest; set aside. Toss together blueberries, basil, powdered sugar, and lemon juice; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Spread ricotta over rice cakes; top with blueberry mixture.
About This Recipe
Need a light, lively snack to brighten up your day? Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Rice Cakes are both sensible and infinitely snackable, giving you a break from the mid-day blahs. Blueberries and lemon pair beautifully with creamy ricotta cheese and a hint of basil for a sweet and zesty treat.