- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 10 frozen blueberries, thawed slightly
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Rosemary sprig and fresh blueberries for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the blueberries and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Add vodka and agave syrup; fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and blueberries.
About This Recipe
Recipe by Erin Rebecca, “Platings and Pairings” Blog
Quick and simple, this blueberry lemondrop cocktail is easy to whip up for family and friends. Impress your guests with a blueberry lemondrop cocktail that tastes as good as it sounds!
Amount per serving
Daily Value %*