- 2 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup maple or pancake syrup
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- In a small saucepan combine blueberries, maple syrup and orange peel.
- In a small cup dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water. Add to blueberry mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat and simmer until mixture thickens, about 1 minute.
About This Recipe
You’ve had blueberry pancakes, and you’ve had maple syrup, but Blueberry Maple Syrup? Now we’re talking! Blueberries and a punch of orange zest take this Blueberry Maple Syrup to the next level, naturally adding fun fruity flavors to your fluffy stack-o-cakes. Sunday morning just turned into Sunday fun-day for your whole bunch!