- 4 cups milk of choice
- 2 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, purée milk, blueberries, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth. Strain through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth, squeezing gently to extract all of the liquid.
- Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Milk can also be used as a base for cereal, smoothies, or creamy cocktails.
- Nutrition analysis used 1% milk.
About This Recipe
Take your beverage game to the next level with Blueberry Milk. The smooth, creamy combination of milk, blueberries, maple syrup and vanilla offer delicious motivation to get your serving of dairy – or just add a little variety to your glass. To really mix it up, try adding Blueberry Milk to your cereal, smoothie or even a creamy cocktail. You can also grab a boost of blue with nondairy options; we recommend soy, cashew or coconut milks.