- 4 tablespoons fresh blueberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces vodka
- 8 ounces ginger beer
- 2 lime wedges
- In a tall Collins glass, muddle two tablespoons of fresh blueberries and lime juice.
- Fill each Moscow Mule mug with ice and one tablespoon each of the remaining blueberries.
- Pour two ounces of vodka and four ounces of ginger beer into each mug and stir. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
About This Recipe
Cool off and relax with a refreshing Blueberry Moscow Mule! With only four ingredients, you can whip up this modern take on a classic cocktail any time of year.