- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbs. milk
- 1⁄4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbs. blueberries
- 1⁄4 tsp. chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 Tbs. confectioners’ sugar
- In 12-14 ounce microwave-safe mug, microwave butter until melted.
- Stir in flour, sugar, egg yolk, milk, vanilla and baking powder until blended.
- Stir in blueberries and crystallized ginger and microwave 1 minute 30 seconds or until cake pulls away from sides. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Recipe TipUsed whole milk in nutritional analysis
About This Recipe
A personal-size cake at the snap of your fingers – your dreams have come true with this blueberry mug cake with lemon glaze. We can’t stress how simple this is to indulge your sweet tooth wherever you are (looking at you college kids, busy parents and wary travelers). Whip up a blueberry mug cake with lemon glaze for a rich treat anywhere, anytime.