- 3⁄4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, rinsed, divided
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 3⁄4 cups + 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup granola, divided
- 1⁄3 cup frozen mango chunks, finely diced
- In small saucepan set over medium-low heat, add 2 tablespoons blueberries and 1 tablespoon water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened and a chunky syrup forms. Using fork, mash blueberries; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and honey. Reserve 2 tablespoons of yogurt–honey mixture and set aside.
- Spoon blueberry syrup in dollops over yogurt-honey mixture in medium bowl. Using butter knife, swirl together.
- In another medium bowl, stir together 3/4 cup granola and reserved yogurt–honey mixture.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon granola mixture into bottom of each ice pop mold. Pack down with a small spoon. Layer 1 tablespoon remaining blueberries on top of granola, followed by 1/2 tablespoon mango and 3 tablespoons blueberry yogurt swirl. Top evenly with remaining granola.
- Insert ice pop sticks and freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm and set.
Store parfait pops in freezer for up to 6 weeks.
About This Recipe
Blueberry Parfait Pops deliver cool, refreshing blueberry flavor with a tie-dye twist. You’ll love this mix of creamy (blueberries blended and swirled with honey and Greek yogurt) and crunchy (granola), bringing the best of all worlds to your freezer. These popsicles are a great way to beat the heat – enjoying any time of day as a yummy snack or complement to a meal.