- 2 pounds fresh or frozen peaches, cut into thick wedges
- 1 ounce fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Biscuit Topping Ingredients
- 1 1⁄2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (plus 1 tbsp for sprinkling)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk (plus 1 tsp for glazing biscuits)
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
In a bowl, toss and combine peaches, blueberries, sugars, cornstarch, bourbon and vanilla.
Pour the mixture into a 9-inch cast iron or heavy metal pan.
Biscuit Topping Instructions
In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, butter. Crumble together until the butter is like sand.
Mix in the milk until the dough comes together and forms a ball.
Place the dough onto a floured work surface and pat into a circle, about 1-inch thick.
- Using a 3-inch round cutter, cut out 6 pieces of the biscuit dough and set them on top of the fruit mixture.
- Using a pastry brush, glaze the biscuits with the remaining milk and sprinkle liberally with remaining sugar.
- Place the cobbler into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until biscuits are golden brown and cooked through underneath.
About This Recipe
Nothing says cozy quite like a big heaping scoop of this Blueberry Peach Bourbon Cobbler. Blueberries and fresh peaches are combined with brown sugar and bourbon, giving you warm fall flavor in every bite. Take it one step further and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream before serving to your bunch – trust us, they won’t be disappointed.
Made in partnership with Foodness Gracious.