- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces (about 1 1⁄3 cups) uncooked orzo pasta, cooked, drained and cooled with cold water
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 peach, pitted and chopped
- 2 cups arugula
- In a serving bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, orange juice, orange zest, kosher salt and pepper until blended.
- Add cooled orzo, blueberries, peach and arugula and stir until evenly coated.
As desired, use your favorite gluten-free pasta, quinoa or rice as a substitution.
About This Recipe
Get ready – this crowd-pleasing blueberry peach orzo salad is about to become your signature dish. Perfect for potlucks, picnics and parties of all stripes. Last-minute plans? No stress. Just toss a blueberry peach orzo salad together and let the compliments roll in.