- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 lb whole wheat pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 thin slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Place rack in lowest position. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, garlic, and thyme; set aside.
- On lightly floured work surface, roll out dough into 6- x 10-inch oval, about 1/4-inch thick. Brush with olive oil mixture. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While crust is baking, lightly mash blueberries using back of a wooden spoon in small bowl; spread over crust. Top with prosciutto and goat cheese. Drizzle with honey.
Bake for an additional 10 minutes to crisp prosciutto and melt cheese.
About This Recipe
We dare you to find a better mix of sweet and savory flavors than this Blueberry, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Flatbread. The fresh, juicy blueberries pop alongside the delicately salty Prosciutto di Parma, and the sweet honey balances the sharp, creamy goat cheese. It’s a flavorpalooza you’ll want to enjoy every day. Even better, it’s simple – just use pre-made pizza dough to save time.