- 3 cups low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 teaspoons hemp seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Divide yogurt between 4 bowls (¾ cup each). Top each bowl with ½ cup of blueberries.
- Drizzle each bowl with 1 tablespoon of honey and top with 1 teaspoon of hemp seeds, 1 tablespoon of almonds, and cinnamon.
- Boost Greek yogurt with protein powder if desired.
- Substitute cottage cheese for Greek yogurt if desired.
About This Recipe
A perfect breakfast or snack, Blueberry Protein Bowls are the boost of blue you need to fuel your day. Even better: they’re delicious! Juicy blueberries add a sweet-tart note to creamy vanilla Greek yogurt, sliced almonds and hemp seeds – with honey and cinnamon for that perfect finish. In 10 minutes, you’ve got four portions to feed the whole table or stash in the fridge as a make-ahead meal, ready to go.