- 1 French bread baguette
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Slice the bread into 18 pieces. Drizzle slices with a little olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Bake for approximately 10 minutes until lightly toasted.
- While the bread is baking, add the blueberries and maple syrup to a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally as blueberries begin to bubble and you start to see juices. No need to mash any of the blueberries while cooking because you want them to stay intact. Remove from heat.
- Use a small spatula to spread ricotta on the toasted bread. Spoon 3-4 blueberries on top of each. Drizzle honey and sprinkle lemon zest over the top of all of the bruschetta bites and enjoy!
About This Recipe
Ready to revamp your appetizer recipe collection? We’ve got you covered with this super simple Blueberry Ricotta Bruschetta – perfect for the holidays or an anytime snack.
Made in partnership with Once Upon A Pumpkin.