- 8 slices Italian bread, cut on the diagonal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups blueberries
- Pre-heat broiler to 375°F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, lay out bread slices. Broil 2 to 4 minutes, just until golden. Turn slices over. Broil 1 to 3 minutes other side until golden, watching carefully.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, 2 teaspoons of the honey, thyme and lemon peel.
- Spread mixture evenly amongst the slices of toast. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon blueberries and a drizzle of the remaining honey.
About This Recipe
A sweet and savory appetizer perfect for potlucks, blueberry ricotta bruschetta is sure to be a crowd pleaser. The creamy spread with a pop of sweetness makes this blueberry ricotta bruschetta a must have!