- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- In a tall Collins glass, muddle 1 tablespoon fresh blueberries and lime juice.
- Fill glass with ice and the additional tablespoon blueberries. Pour in 2 ounces vodka and 4 ounces ginger beer; stir. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.
About This Recipe
Cool down and relax with a Blueberry Rosemary Moscow Mule, a refreshing take on a classic. And with only 4 ingredients you can whip up a Blueberry Moscow Mule anytime!