- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 container (5.3 ounces) peach Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 banana
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced frozen peaches, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
Purée blueberries, yogurt, banana, almond milk and honey in blender until smooth. Transfer to two bowls, dividing evenly.
Top each bowl with berries, sliced banana, sliced peaches, granola, chia seeds, almonds and coconut, dividing evenly between bowls.