- Ice cubes
- 5 blueberries
- 13 oz (280g) carbonated water
- 3 oz (56g) blueberry purée
- 2 mint sprigs
- Alternate ice cubes and blueberries in 2-pint glasses to the top to chill glasses.
- In a separate mixing beaker, combine soda water and blueberry purée. Divide the contents of the beaker over the two glasses of ice.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.
About This Recipe
With blueberry purée readily available, consider a simple addition to soda water as a refreshing, low sugar, middle of the day change in pace.
Recipe created by Chef Jamie Simpson, The Culinary Vegetable Institute