- 1 container (14- to 16-ounces) extra-firm tofu
- 1 cup Italian or vinaigrette salad dressing, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- 1-1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 5 cups baby spinach
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease or spray a rimmed baking sheet; set aside.
- Place tofu on a plate lined with several layers of paper towel. Let stand 20 minutes to drain.
- Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes. Place in a large bowl and cover with 1/2-cup of the salad dressing.
- Let stand 15 minutes. Drain well. In a clean bowl, toss marinated tofu gently with cornstarch and salt.
- Place tofu in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake, turning twice until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- To serve, spread spinach on a platter. Top with tofu, peaches and blueberries. Drizzle with remaining salad dressing.