Blueberry Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
Blueberry Tom Collins Ingredients
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup gin
- Crushed ice
- Club soda
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
Blueberry Simple Syrup Instructions
- Place 1 cup blueberries in a pan along with the water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes, then let cool.
Blueberry Tom Collins Instructions
- Place ½ cup of blueberries into the bottom of a tall straight glass and muddle.
- Add the gin and 1/4 cup of the blueberry syrup along with some crushed ice to the glass.
- Top up the glass with club soda and garnish with some fresh mint.
About This Recipe
We’re taking a cocktail classic to the next level with this Blueberry Tom Collins. It’s the same Tom Collins you know and love, but bluetified with a quick and easy blueberry syrup. This refreshingly simple drink is dressed to the nines with gorgeous color and flavor, making it the perfect drink to impress your guests or just sip at home while getting that perfect Instagram-worthy shot.
Made in partnership with Foodness Gracious