- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 6 cups shredded Tuscan kale, stems removed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Stir in shallot.
- Add kale to bowl; toss with dressing until well coated. Toss in blueberries, Parmesan, and pine nuts.
About This Recipe
A Blueberry Tuscan Salad is the fresh, tangy exclamation point of your meal or snack. Crispy kale, pine nuts and parmesan cheese contrast beautifully with juicy, sweet-tart blueberries to pack flavor in every forkful. Just whisk up a simple lemon vinaigrette and toss – 15 minutes from start to plate. You’ll want to make it again and again, and while you can switch up your greens for variety, be sure to keep that boost of blue!