- 1⁄3 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of hot pepper flakes
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed, thinly sliced fresh basil
- Toss together feta, red onion, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and hot pepper flakes. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Toss together watermelon, blueberries, cucumber and basil; transfer to small serving platter. Top with feta mixture.
About This Recipe
Your selection of favorite salads just got upgraded. This Blueberry and Watermelon Salad with Marinated Feta is so simple to make – and sure to impress. The juicy blueberries and watermelon pair perfectly with refreshing cucumber and tangy marinated feta.