- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup good-quality white chocolate chips
- 8 tablespoons canned whipped cream
- In a blender, add milk, 2 cups of blueberries, honey, and vanilla and blend until puréed.
- Over medium heat, combine blueberry mixture and white chocolate in a saucepan. Heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until white chocolate is melted and the mixture is steaming.
- Divide equally between 4 mugs. Garnish each mug with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries.
- Whipped cream and fresh blueberries for garnish are optional. Neither were included in nutritional analysis.
- Substitute whole milk for non-dairy alternative, such as oat milk or almond milk, if desired.
- Fresh blueberries can be substituted for frozen blueberries.
About This Recipe
Blueberry White Hot Chocolate is the perfect way to warm up those chilly winter days – or air-conditioned summer nights! This creamy, indulgent treat blends the sweet-tart flavors of blueberries, honey and vanilla with smooth, rich white chocolate. Make your own whipped cream if you’re feeling fancy, or top with store-bought to enjoy that much faster. Hint: dairy-milk alternatives such as oat or almond milk are equally delicious!