- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup good-quality white chocolate chips
- 8 tablespoons canned whipped cream
- In a blender, add milk, 2 cups of blueberries, honey, and vanilla and blend until puréed.
- Over medium heat, combine blueberry mixture and white chocolate in a saucepan. Heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until white chocolate is melted and the mixture is steaming.
- Divide equally between 4 mugs. Garnish each mug with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream and 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries.
- Whipped cream and fresh blueberries for garnish are optional. Neither were included in nutritional analysis.
About This Recipe
Blueberry White Hot Chocolate is the perfect way to warm up those chilly winter days – or air-conditioned summer nights! This creamy, indulgent treat blends the sweet-tart flavors of blueberries, honey and vanilla with smooth, rich white chocolate. Make your own whipped cream if you’re feeling fancy, or top with store-bought to enjoy that much faster. Hint: dairy-milk alternatives such as oat or almond milk are equally delicious!